Sunday, August 2, 2026

Review: Twig's Traveling Tomes by Gryffin Murphy

Twig's Traveling Tomes Twig's Traveling Tomes by Gryffin Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was provided an ARC of this book via Netgalley, all opinions are my own.

I found this book one night while scrolling Facebook or TikTok from Meg's Tea Room.  She recommends alot of  cozy books, and I believe she has an imprint under Bindery Books.  She was talking about Twig's Traveling Tomes in one of her videos and I immediately went to see where I could find it and it was available for early review.  If you are a fan of cozy fantasy with a found family and cute romance this is a great read.  

This follows Louella Twig, a book witch who may not provide her customers the book they came in asking for, but they always leave with the book they need.  Louella feels more comfortable with her books, but she longs for companionship at times.  She never finished her studies, which causes her magic to  overwhelm her and make socializing uncomfortable sometimes.  When her old mentor and a handsome rouge land in her shop needing her help she finds herself forced to socialize and tackle some uncomfortable situations.  As Louella agrees to help her mentor she finds herself surrounded by new friends and falling for the former thief Everett, and learning that she was always enough just as she was and there was nothing wrong with her magic.

This was a lovely story about self-acceptance and finding your own happy.  This is so warm and cozy and the characters were wonderful.  There is a sweet, slow burn romance between Louella and Everett with some humor mixed in as the group tries to recover the lost grimoire for the cooky wizard.  I loved every minute I spent reading this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment