Monday, November 27, 2023

2023 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge



In 2023 I'm going to try some different reading challenges.  I'm adding The Alphabet Soup challenge hosted by Dollycas to my repertoire this year.

You can sign up and find all of the info on Dollycas' blog post here.  This one sounds really fun and encourages using books you are reading for other challenges for the 

I'll be posting updates as I finish titles.  I always try to plan out my books in advance, but if the Popsugar and Book Riot reading challenges have taught me anything, it is that I almost never read what is on the plan.  Anything with a link has a review posted, so feel free to check out my thoughts.

Link to my google spreadsheet


A - The Angel Maker by Alex North

B - Begin Again by Emma Lord

C - Clytemnestra by Constanza Casati

D - Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

E - Exit Strategy by Martha Wells

F - Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells

G - The Golden Enclaves by Naomi Novik

H - Hex You by PC and Kristin Cast

I - Immortality: A Love Story by Dana Schwartz

J - Joy by Mike Bond

K - Kiss Me Forever by Anna B. Doe

L - Letter Late Than Never by Lauren Connolly

M - Maus I & II by Art Spiegelman

N - The Nightmare Man by J.H. Markert

O - Only You by Samantha Young

P - Phaedra by Laura Shepperson

Q - The Quiet Tenant: A novel by Clémence Michallon

R - Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells

S - Swift the Storm, Fierce the Flame by Meg Long

T - This is How We Do It by Kevin Hart

U - Unseelie by Ivelisse Houseman

V - The Vinyl Frontier by Lola West

W - The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz

X - Ex Libris by Matt Madden

Y - You Wouldn't Dare by Samantha Markum

Z - Guardians of Dawn: Zhara by S. Jae-Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment