Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Netgalley Reviewathon TBR

Photo Credit: Netgalley

I've been reviewing books from Netgalley for about 2 years.  This year they are holding a reviewathon from July 22nd through August 30th to encourage reviewers to clean up their TBR and increase their reviewer stats.  The higher your feedback ratio and the  more reviews you leave, the more likely you are to be approved for future requests.  Who doesn't want to read books early and promote their favorite authors?

My feedback ratio is pretty good, it hovers between 75 and 80%, but that doesn't mean I get approved for everything I request.  I have plenty of books on my backlog that I need to clear out.  Several of these were already published when I downloaded them for review, and I kept putting them off.  I still plan on reading and reviewing them.  This reviewathon is the perfect opportunity to clean up my TBR shelf and post all of my outstanding reviews.

Check out the Netgalley IG for the weekly challenges.

Here are the books on my shelf currently in no particular order.  I plan on reading quite a few of these for current and upcoming reading challenges.  I've already started Small Spaces for The Reading Rush and hope to get to Black Dawn by the end of week 1 of the reviewathon.

  1. Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
  2. Black Dawn by Mallory McCartney
  3. A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart
  4. The Broken Destiny by Carlyle Labushagne
  5. Last Night by Karen Ellis
  6. Extinction of All Children by L.J. Epps
  7. Journey To Territory M by L.J. Epps
  8. Journey To Territory U by L.J. Epps
  9. An Act of Faith by C.A. Oliver
  10. The Furies by Katie Lowe
  11. The Grace Year by Kim Liggett

All the lovely covers of the books I need to read

No comments:

Post a Comment