Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Review: Someone Somewhere Maybe: Poems by Sophie Diener

Someone Somewhere Maybe: Poems Someone Somewhere Maybe: Poems by Sophie Diener
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was provided an ARC of this book via Netgalley, all opinions are my own.

This was a lovely poetry collection.  I found the poems to be relatable and easy to follow.  I don't read poetry often, but when I do I prefer that it be something I can easily follow and understand.  Deiner's poems are just that.  You know what she is saying and you can feel the emotion behind each of them which is exactly what I want from a poem. 

This collection really leans into the author's own experiences with love and heartache as well as other topics.  

Overall, I enjoyed this collection and look forward to reading more from the author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment