Sunday, March 10, 2024

2024 Alphabet Soup – Author Edition Reading Challenge

  




I participated in this challenge last year and it was really fun to see how many of the books I read fit into the challenges.

You can sign up and find all of the info on Dollycas' blog post here.  

I'll be posting updates as I finish titles.  I always try to plan out my books in advance, but if the Popsugar and Book Riot reading challenges have taught me anything, it is that I almost never read what is on the plan.  Anything with a link has a review posted, so feel free to check out my thoughts.

Link to my google spreadsheet or join me on storygraph


A - Melissa Albert - The Bad Ones

B - Robert Jackson Bennet - The Tainted Cup

C - Becky Chambers = A Psalm for the Wild Built

D - 

E - Jaq Evans - What Grows in the Dark

F - Hafsah Faizal - A Tempest of Tea

G - HS GIlchrist

H - Olivia Hayle - The Perfect Mistake

I - Hajime Isayama - Attack on Titan Volumes 2-14

J - Amanda Jayatissa - Island Witch

K - Rupi Kaur - The Sun and Her Flowers

L - Adrianna Locke - Written in the Scars

M - Alex Michaelides - The Fury

N - Peter Nichols

O -  JW Ocker

P - Richard Plourde

Q -  

R - Rebecca Ross

S - Charlotte Stein - When Grumpy Met Sunshine

T - Amy Tintera - Listen for the Lie

U - 

V - Luca Veste

W - Martha Wells - 

X - Xiran Jay Zhao - 

Y - Samantha Young

Z - Gabrielle Zevin


No comments:

Post a Comment