Sunday, March 10, 2024

2024 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge

 





I loved participating in this challenge last year so I'll be continuing participation in The Alphabet Soup challenge hosted by Dollycas in 2024.

You can sign up and find all of the info on Dollycas' blog post here.  Like last year I'll be posting updates as I finish titles.  I always try to plan out my books in advance, but if the Popsugar and Book Riot reading challenges have taught me anything, it is that I almost never read what is on the plan.  Anything with a link has a review posted, so feel free to check out my thoughts.

Link to my google spreadsheet or join me on Storygraph


A - 

B - Bosse by Dianna Love

C - 

D - 

E - 

F - A Fragile Enchantment by Allison Saft

G - 

H - Head Over Heels by Karla Sorensen

I - Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros

J - 

K - Kilt Trip by Alexandra Kiley

L - 

M - Mislaid in Parts Half Known by Seanan McGuire

N - Nothing But it All by Adriana Locke

O - Out There Screaming by Various Authors

P - Principles of Emotion by Sara Read

Q - 

R - Recipe for a Charmed Life by Rachel Linden

S - Shattered Juliette by Katana Collins

T - Through the Glen by Samantha Young

U - 

V - 

W - We are Legion by Dennis E Taylor

X - 

Y - 

Z - 


Monthly Mini Challenges

January: Read a book with a word in the title that has at least 3 syllables - A Fragile Enhancement by Allison Saft

February: Read a book with a Number Written Out in the Title: The Bad Ones by Melissa Albert

March: Read a book with Who, What, Where, When, Why, or How in the Title - What Grows in the Dark by Jaq Evans

April 

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

No comments:

Post a Comment