Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2023 Alphabet Soup – Author Edition Reading Challenge

 


I've that in 2023 I'm going to try some different reading challenges.  I'm adding The Alphabet Soup challenge hosted by Dollycas to my repertoire this year.

You can sign up and find all of the info on Dollycas' blog post here.  This one sounds really fun and encourages using books you are reading for other challenges for the 

I'll be posting updates as I finish titles.  I always try to plan out my books in advance, but if the Popsugar and Book Riot reading challenges have taught me anything, it is that I almost never read what is on the plan.  Anything with a link has a review posted, so feel free to check out my thoughts.

Link to my google spreadsheet


A - Ryka Aoki - Light from Uncommon Stars

B - Lauren Blackwood - Wildblood

C - Rin Chupeco - Silver Under Nightfall

D - Sarah Daniels - The Stranded

E - Jumata Emill - The Black Queen

F - Francesca Flores - The Witch and the Vampire

G - These Violent Delights - Chloe Gong

H - Robin R. Means Coleman and Mark H. Harris - The Black Guy Dies First: Black Horror Cinema from Fodder to Oscar 

I - Hajime Isayama - Attack on Titan Volume 1

J - Ripley Jones - Missing Clarissa

K - Shalane Flanagan & Elyse Kopecky - Rise and Run: Recipes, Rituals and Runs to Fuel your Day: A Cookbook

L - Adrianna Locke - Sacrifice

M - Liz Maverick - Eight Winter Nights

N - Ari North - Always Human

O - K. O'Neill - The Moth Keeper

P - Christopher Paolini - Fractal Noise

Q - Kate Quinn - The Diamond Eye

R - James Rollins - The Cradle of Ice 

S - Sukeikha Snyder - Tikka Chance on Me

T - Tijan - The Revenge

U - June Eric-Udorie - Can We All Be Feminists?

V - Sarah Vaughn - Sleepless Vol 1 & 2

W - Martha Wells - Network Effect

X - Xiran Jay Zhao - Iron Widow

Y Adrienne Young - Spells for Forgetting

Z - Gabrielle Zevin - The Storied Life of AJ Fikry


No comments:

Post a Comment