Monday, April 20, 2020

Stay Home Reading Rush Wrap Up



What is your Reading Rush TBR and did I read it? 

So the big question of every readathon is did your read what was on your TBR?  The answer is kind of.  I finished 2 books and most of the 3rd.  I had every intention of participating in the instagram challenges but I never did.  I'm not very good at this whole social media thing.


Reading Challenges Read a book with a house on the cover.  

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

I didn't finish this.  I'm about 60% done with it currently.  I thought it would be a really quick read, but it isn't as fast paced as I thought it would be.  The lead up to why the house is so creepy takes quite a while and it is so far more character driven than anything.  I'm hoping the rest is a bit more paranormal as nothing has really happened yet.

I did do all of my reading on my couch up to this point though.



Read a book set somewhere you wish you could go. 
Read a book that will make you smile.
Read a book in the same room the whole time. 
Batter of Wits by Karla Sorensen - This comes out on the 21st.

You can check out my review here.

This was really cute and it did make me smile.  Everytime Tucker and Grace were out hiking I wanted to be out with them.  It has been overcast, chilly, and windy lately so I appreciated being able to escape to the beauty of the Tennessee wilderness with them.  I still want to go to Donner Bakery.

I read all of this in one spot on my couch



And because I always have an audiobook going, I was also able to finish the League of Gallize Shifters Box Set One by Dianna Love this weekend.  This is the first 2 books in the series.

I believe the ebook box set is free for the remainder of April.

You can check out my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment