Friday, March 1, 2019

March TBR


There are so many good books coming out in March.  I've got a bunch of ARCs I'm working through that come out in the first week and a few that come out in April.

Books/Ebooks/ARCs

  • In an Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire
    • I didn't get to this one last month.  It is going to happen in March though.  I can't wait to get back to this world.  This series has really grown on me.
  • Bennett Mafia by Tijan
    • I was excited to find out Tijan was releasing another book and that I was able to get my hands on an early review copy.  This is a mafia, hate to love romance book from what I can tell so far.  I'm about a quarter of the way into it.  The main character is spunky.  So far it's really good.This releases March 4, 2019.
  • Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
    • This comes out March 5th.  This is a psychological thriller.  The main character is bipolar and begins to suspect that her neighbor may be a murderer, but she isn't sure of herself or if she is an unreliable narrator in her own life.  I've been really into thrillers lately and I'm looking forward to this one
  • The Last Wingman by Daisy Prescott
    • This comes out March 7th.  It sounded really good so I signed up for the PR campaign.  It is a standalone, small town romance and book 6 of the Wingmen series.  It sounds really fun and light-hearted which is exactly what I need right now
  • Space by Penny Reid
    • I'm so pumped for this!  This is the second in the Laws of Physics series and I loved the 1st book.  This is out already on ibooks, and will be out everywhere else on March 11th.  I'm honestly so honored to be on Penny's review team.  I truly love her work.  I've read chapters 1 and 2 and they don't dissapoint.
  • Saving Megan by D.J. Palmer
    • This is a family thriller.  Is it Munchausen's?  Is the daughter really sick?  Is there something wrong with the mother?  I guess we'll find out.  This comes out April 9th and I'm really excited to get to this.
  • Erased, Volume 4 & 5 by Kei Sanbe
    • I have had these checked out from the library and they are sitting on my dining room table.  I want to know how the story ends, but I haven't had time to sit down and concentrate on them.  I was able to renew them so hopefully once I get through the next round of ARCs.

Audiobooks

As usual who knows what I'll get to, but I've got the books listed below checked out from the library at the time of this post with the exception of Bloodwitch.  
  • Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
    • This series is so good.  The full cast is amazing!  I can't wait to find out how the series comes to a close. I've already started this and I'm almost done with it.
  • The Stone Sky by N.K. Jemison
    • I'm so happy to finally have this in my possession.  I was on the wait list forever for this one.  I can't wait to find out how this story ends.
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
    • I'm using this one to fill a prompt for a book about a neuro-diverse character, it's also on the Great American Reads top 100.  I've decided to read as many of them as I can.
  • Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
    • Still waiting on the library to pick this one up, but I'm hopeful that because it is so popular it will be on the March purchase list.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment