Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Most Anticipated 2019 Releases



This week's topic:

Most Anticipated 2019 Releases 
Pretty self-explanatory. 

There are a bunch of good books coming out this year.  I've got my eye on a couple of series that have new books coming out this year.  These are just a few I'm really looking forward to in 2019.  What are you anticipated releases for the new year?

  • The Dragon Republic by RF Kuang
    • I loved the Poppy War and can't wait to see what happens next.  This was a brutal, epic fantasy and I really loved it.  The sequel has big shoes to fill, but I expect it will.
    • This is expected to come out in May.
    • 41118857
  • Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
    • I really love the Witchlands series.  I'm looking forward to getting to know Aeduan more, and follow Safi and Iseult on their adventures.
    • This is expected out in February.   I highly recommend the audiobooks if you are an audio person.
    • 39863277
  • Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    • Jen is one of my favorite authors, and her Dark Elements series is possibly my favorite of her YA series.  This is a spin off to the original series and will focus on Zayne, one of the main characters from the original series.  
    • This is expected out in June.
    • 40291564
  • Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco
    • This is a great fantasy series.  I'm really looking forward to finding out how Tea manages to use her powers as a Bone Witch to get revenge on those who have wronged her.
    • This is expected out in March.
    • 42506143
  • Kingsbane by Claire Legrand
    • This is the sequel to Furyborn.  This is such an interesting series.  The first book left us with just enough information to be satisfied, but wanting more.  I'm looking forward to learning more about Rielle, Corien, Simon, and Eliana and how this story ends.
    • This is expected out in May.
    • 40523458


No comments:

Post a Comment