Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Book Wish List



December is upon us and that means many holidays as well.  My family celebrates Christmas, and while we haven't quite put up the tree our outdoor decorations are up.  My husband embodies Clark Griswold each year and puts up more lights than any one house really needs, and synchronizes them to music.  Clark would be proud and its fun and the kids in the neighborhood enjoy it.

This week's topic is:

Book Wish List If you celebrate a gift-giving holiday this time of year, or even if you don't, talk about the books or bookish items you have on your wishlist!


  • I actually asked my husband for a new bookshelf (or 2) for Christmas because mine is overflowing and I've got books all over the place in our guest bedroom.  It is getting a bit out of hand
  • An Amazon gift card is always a good idea since I read on my Kindle alot, and I like to use gift cards to buy e-books.  I have a long wish list of books I want to buy, some I've read and want to buy and some I want to read.
  • As for physical books, I'd like a copy of Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness.  I have the other books in the series and this would finish up the collection.
    • 38395454
  • I'd like a hardback copy of Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon, with this particular cover.  I read an ARC of this so I haven't been in a hurry to buy it because the cover didn't match, but I have all of the other books in the series so I'd like to finish out my set.  This was self published with a different cover, now I think the original publisher is going to publish it with the regular covers so they will match.  If the cover matches I'd happily add it to my collection.  I'd like to reread the series at some point and I'd like to share it with my boys because I think they'd like it and it was geared toward YA boys.
    • 30989350
  • The last book I think I'd like is Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  This the second book in the Deadman's Cross series and I have most of her other books.  
    • 25479241

No comments:

Post a Comment