Wednesday, April 3, 2019

O.W.L. Read-a-thon and TBR



So I keep seeing these O.W.L. TBR video's on Book-tube and I haven't watched any of them, until today.  I watched Pages and Pens TBR earlier today and realized I am missing out on an amazing and magical readathon.  So naturally I went down the TBR video rabbit hole, and I realized this is totally something I can do in the month of April.  Several of the O.W.L prompts fit right in with what I'm already planning on reading. 

Check out Book Roast's O.W.L.'s Magical Readathon 2019 Announcement, she is the creator of this awesome read-a-thon and all of the prompts, rules, and the amazing career guide she made are all posted in the description box of her video.   I really admire all of her creativity and the work she has put into creating the materials. 

Based on the books I plan on reading in April I think that makes my career path a Magizoologist.

My TBR


No comments:

Post a Comment