Monday, November 29, 2021

Review: Love Stories: A Novella Collection by Samantha Young

Love Stories: A Novella Collection Love Stories: A Novella Collection by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was provided an ARC via the author, all opinions are my own.

This is a collection of novellas that were previously available in Samantha's newsletter. If you are a subscriber, you may be familiar with these stories. This has a little bit of everything for every romance reader. I really enjoyed all of them, each one of them has a familiar romance trope or two, but they were all very enjoyable and have a good level of heat.

Every reader should be able to find a story they enjoy. I liked every single one of them. I love collections like this. You can read them one story at a time or read them straight through. Each of the stories gives you the sense of completion where some novellas leave you wanting more and wondering what happened with the characters. These don't feel like a prequel to a longer story. I felt like each one of the stories was well developed and had the feel of a novel even if it wasn't quite as long.

If you are a fan of Samantha's work, I highly recommend this collection. It is a great way to get to know her work as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment