Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Largest Books on TBR


In honor of #TomeToppleReadathon coming back this month, discuss those big books on your shelf!  I'm a week behind, but I've got a ton of big books on my shelf that I keep meaning to get to but never seem to have the time to read.  I hope to spend some time on these in 2019.  I have paperpack or hardback copies of all of these, so I know I want to read all of them.  Like most people, I just look at how big they are and they intimidate me so I read something shorter.  I tend to mainly read on my kindle or listen to audiobooks, but funny enough many of my 2018 books ended up being close to or over 500 pages, but you can't tell when they are electronic.   These are my top 5 big books that I want to read soon.
  • The Black Prism by Brent Weeks - 626 pages
    • I picked this up at a used book sale for a couple of dollars and I've only heard good things.  I love a good fantasy novel.
    • The Black Prism (Lightbringer, #1)
  • Stygian by Sherrilyn Kenyon - 655 pages 
    • This is part of the Dark Hunter series and I've been a big fan of Kenyon's books and the series for a long time.  Her last few books have been humongous and I'm actually really excited to get to this character's story.  Even though this book is huge, her books usually read quickly.  
    • 34330946
  • The Fireman by Joe Hill - 747 pages
    • As a fan of Stephen King, I had to give his son a chance.  I picked this up on sale at Barnes & Noble and its huge so I keep putting it off.
    • 29875363
  • Inferno by Dan Brown - 611 pages
    • This is one I meant to read this year for my reading challenge but never got to.  I've read Brown's other books in the series and enjoy his work.  
    • 17212231
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - 530 pages
    • I'm really excited to get to this, I just can't seem to find time to pick it up.  I've heard nothing but good things.
    • All the Light We Cannot See





1 comment:

  1. I love All the Light We Cannot See, it's a very beautiful book that should be read slowly :D

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete