Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tag Tuesday: End of the Year Book Tag 2018


I was watching booktube this weekend and watched Peruse Project's End of Year Book tag.  I thought it was perfect for Tag Tuesday. The original creator was Ariel Bissett (https://youtu.be/hHf0O4e2Z6A)


Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I'm currently reading Pittsburgh Irish for my reading challenge, it is non-fiction so naturally a little slower paced.  I started Smart but Scattered earlier this year and never finished it.  I'll finish the first one for sure, and would like to finish the 2nd one eventually.

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?  No, not really.  I kind of just read whatever I feel like all the time.

Is there a new release you're still waiting for?  I'm really looking forward to reading Evermore by Sara Holland which comes out in December.  I have an ARC of it so I get to read it early.  I'm planning on reading it in November.

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year? All of these are books to fill in challenge prompts, so I plan to get to all of them before the end of the year.
  1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany (Adaptation), Jack Thorne, J.K. Rowling
Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year? Vicious by V.E. Schwab, I'm really looking forward to this one and I have really high hopes.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?  Aside from the books I planned on reading this year and didn't get to, not really.  I'm anxiously awaiting the 2019 Popsugar Reading Challenge list to come out so I can tentatively pencil in books for the coming year.  I really enjoy the challenge and the list should be out soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment