Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tag Tuesday: Plan With Me Book Tag


So as usual I get most of my Tag Tuesday ideas from Ali at Hardback Hoarder (What's My Page Again // creator → https://youtu.be/4BKKJKbkSZk). I love her vlog and she picks the best tags. I'm not a super big planner, but I do have a date book and I try to keep my phone's calendar updated with my life events. As for reading, I do try to plan out what I'm going to read atleast for my challenge prompts but I'm not super strict about it.


1.) Pay day! -A book you would buy right now. Cost doesn’t matter!
I'd repurchase all of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Darkhunter books in hardback so my set matched. The first half I have in paperback and the rest are hardback and it bugs me that they don't match.
2.) Pay a bill A book you would get rid of right now
The Man Who was Thursday by GK Chesterton I really didn't enjoy this book. It is sitting in my pile of books to donate to the library. Fortunately I got it at the library book sale and only paid $1 for it, maybe less so it wasn't a great loss on my part. I read it for a reading challenge and it served its purpose.
3.) Doctor appointment -a book that makes you feel better when you are down
Anything by Penny Reid. Her Knitting in the City Series or Winston Brother's Series always puts me in a good mood or pulls me out of a slump.
4.) Meeting -a book or series you felt obligated to read because of the hype
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, it seems everyone has read and loved these books.
5.) Lunch date a book or series that you feel in love with because a friend recommended it to you.
I don't have alot of reader friends, so I'm going to go with a booktuber recommendation. I picked up Rae Carson's Walk on Earth a Stranger because of Regan over at PeruseProject. I loved the series and Regan's historical fiction recommendations.
6.) Work/school week a book that was hard to get through - Ruin of Stars - I really liked the first book, unfortunately this one just didn't meet my expectations for the conclusion of the series.
7.) Gym day a book that gets your heart pumping because it was such an exciting page turner.
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This was a book I started one evening and stayed up until the early morning to finish. I couldn't put it down.

8.) Date night a book with your favorite romantic couple.
Fight or Flight by Samantha Young, this is a more recent release but Ava and Caleb quickly rose to the top of my favorite couples list. Samantha writes some of my favorite contemporaries and I always love her couples, my original favorite couple was from another one of her books
9.) Vacation a book or series you would want to binge on if you had all the time in the world.
The Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson, I've heard so many good things and I feel like I'm going to like it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

10.) To Do List - A book that you keep meaning to get to but don’t have the time for
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series. I bought them at Bradley's Book Outlet last year because they were there and I keep hearing great things. After finishing Strange the Dreamer I really want to get to them, but they keep sitting on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment