Thursday, July 7, 2022

Review: The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina by Zoraida Córdova

The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina by Zoraida Córdova
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book has alot going on and alot of characters to keep track of.  I found it to be mainly character driven, which is not my personal preference.  I prefer something that is a bit more plot driven, and I found the plot to be lacking here.  Not to say there isn't a plot, but this mainly focuses on Orquídea's life and her family after her death.  The magic is creative and the writing is lyrical.

This book is interesting and well written but it didn't appeal to my personal tastes.  I think if you really enjoy magical realism and character driven books, you should give this a read.  

I was provided a print ARC via Edelweiss+ and I also listened to the audiobook.  As always, all opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment