Monday, April 3, 2017

2017 Popsugar Ultimate Reading Challenge

In an attempt to read a little more diversely and meet my Goodreads reading goal for 2017, I'm participating in the Popsugar 2017 Reading challenge.  There are 52 challenges in total, 40 regular and 12 advanced reading prompts.  I found this challenge through YouTuber Bree Hill.  I'm hoping to use this challenge to breakout of the YA Fantasy binge I've been on and read some different genres, read some books on my TBR list, and maybe read some new books I've never heard of.  The Goodreads group has been a great resource so far for suggestions for the prompts.  I highly suggest you join.

There really aren't any rules other than you have to follow the prompts and have fun.  The prompts are open to interpretation by the reader.  I've already read/listened to 15 books this year and several of them fit on the list so I'm well on my way.  I'm trying only count one book per prompt, but we'll see how I do.  I have a bunch of books that count for more than one.

I'm going to create a google doc to keep track of my progress, check it out here.  Feel free to make suggestions.  I feel like the excel doc will be easy to manipulate as I read more books, plus I just like to use excel for lists.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment