Monday, November 16, 2020

Review: Her Alpha Dog by Katana Collins

Her Alpha Dog Her Alpha Dog by Katana Collins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first of 3 steamy novellas coming in November 2020.  I believe they are all set in the world of the Silhouette Studios series, don't hold me to that as I am still slowly making my way through the author's backlist.  This is roughly 70 pages and follows Josh Murphy, a well known actor and Chelsea Griffin, his new dog walker.  Josh has a husky names Cola, and he works long hours on set.  His trusted dog walker has left for grad school and recommended Chelsea for the job.  Cola immediately takes to Chelsea, and Josh likes her too.  As they get to know each other, they find it hard to deny that the attraction between them.

I was really impressed that we actually got alot of relationship development in such a short story.  The author uses the timeline to her advantage to allow the characters to get to know each other off page, which gives the reader the satisfaction that there is substance to the relationship and it isn't all insta-love and lust driven.  That is hard to is a novella, but I felt it was done really well here.   Don't get me wrong the are plenty of lust filled moments in this short little story.

If you are looking for a light, fun read I highly recommend this.  I really enjoyed it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment